Saturday, August 4, 2012

A quick one ( Part One)

Hi. As it say on the title, just a quick post. Part one ? Probably there's gonna be another of this post in the near future. Let's cut to the chase. I did promise an Australia post but i'm tied up with Uni work - loads of them. I will try my best to post it as soon as possible because it may be a long one - a lot of pictures to be edited might I add. Life has been hectic, my life that is, dramas everywhere. Then again, I don't like talking about it. All in all, busy busy busy. Hope you guys are having a good day, ahead and now. Going out soon, hence the outfit post. Atleast I'm giving my best to post an OOTD on this blog. Gimme some cred for me please. Anyways, better get going. Bye guys ! See ya ! P/S - Shirt above is a current purchase bought from Australia, say yes to actual VINTAGE, YES GUYS, VINTAGE !

No comments: