Saturday, July 7, 2012

You can get away with that

Yessur, new post ! Whaddup ! Hi guys, how are you guys doing ? A week of non practical work has been for me. I forgot to tell you that I've done with my practical for this year, yes no more. Now, 2 more term of studying and I'm also done with diploma. Fast, you say - I have a friend now who's doing her Masters at the age of 22 and I'm only 19. What am I gonna do after diploma ? Probably, Degree immediately. I don't wanna waste such precious time and I really want to travel, which will happen if I finish studying everything what I wanna study. Work ? Yeah, been thinking about that topic. We'll see. I'm gonna blog it anyways. Oh, wondering about the OOTD ? I was just having fun playing with the pink pants I got from my Mom, since college is about to start soon, I guess I have more time to post more OOTDs. Fingers crossed....just hope for the best (I don't do that, just so you know) Oh next post would be something about work. I hope I'll be able to do it. Again, hoping. Anyways, gots to go. See you guys soon :D

No comments: