Sunday, July 1, 2012

With a touch of heavenly light

Yo cool peeps. How's it going with ya'll ? So long it has been as always. I'm going to cut all the nonsense apologizing scene and just start. July already ? Oh yes, half of the year has just gone to an end. How did your first day of July went ? Mine, certainly went unexpectedly uncalled for. Not to say it was a last minute thing but, I'm not gonna explain much because I just don't know how to explain it. Yes, let's start shall we ? First, an OOTD for all you fashion freaks (yes, I actually do care what I wear). Next is, the fun people I've spent my time with the whole entire day. I think you guys should probably know them already since they've been in my previous post. Go check it out, if you're willing to. We hang, and we watched a Snow White and The Huntsman, an A-okay movie I would say but couldn't have been better IF Snow White was acted from someone else than Kristed Stewart - I'm not hating on her but it was passionless. Zahid went crazy inside the theater as always. And what's a good hangout without good food - it became a ritual for us to eat at Seoul Garden when we hangout now, haha. After our stomach was completely full, went back and now I'm here, blogging about it. IT WAS CRAZY AND FUN as usual when I'm hanging out with them. Awesome day indeed. Gonna post something else soon, I'll see you guys in 2 days. See ya ! :D

No comments: